Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

what a busy, exhausted, tired, sad, emo, and haiz week

so long no update the blog for a week...quite long actually...
this week really "shit" me out, so many thing happen on me suddenly...
family, relationship, friendship, stangeship, partnership, titanic-ship....many many...
-mama scolded my cooking is sucks, but everyone like it...
-HP zai sot already becoz i din take care of it very well...it quite old already...somemore crash by d stupid rider...if kena ghost rider den never mind la...
-friends' birthday is coming soon, dont know what to do...im nervous bout that coz i do know he's quite important to me...
-as a stranger, i got a recent-known stranger cyber friends dont wan talk to me, dont know wat's d reason also...
-i finding to work but my partner treat me like hell...
-titanic crash coz me so sad that i cannot chase rose before john...

i always ask people not to complain life, but i do complain sometimes...haiz...if can please bang me on heart...
hope my silly friend can let me bully awhile just to impress me...wahahhahaha...use of friends mah...dont waste dont waste...




for my freinds as shown above- let me bully ur awhile le...i do pay for tat service d le...wahahahahha!!!


good day please...

1 comment: