Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally know that....

On the first day of a week, i decided to make an experiment of saving money, dryingly.

After planning for those routine expenses such as petro, parking(not nec to such as actually, just this 2 is enough for the list), if my calculation is no-mistake, as always, i only left rm38. I got a nice family which supplies me good meal on weekend, so normally rm38 is for my college time meals.

I expect all audiences are same as me, student of college for this moment, from my bottom of my heart to beg you here, how you can spend on rm38 for your 4-5 days lunch in your college life?!

After a week, as turns out as expected, i fail the experiment due to the reasons of I not dare to be brutal to myself and even my friends. Now i honor the gold sentences, "Human need to be self-fish then only can love others, prior himself never a sin..."(XXXX, (before human know how to comm.)).

No comments:

Post a Comment