Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

xmas eve 2010


on d day of xmas eve morning, i told to have a jogging to broga hill which really drove me crazy & wow!! damn i prefer sport rather than walk no direction at all in a second-home shopping mall.

The excitement has drove me too horny & then realize the time ticking on 0130am, i think im been ghost up by Gorden Ramsay. Imagine u cant go loud in d kitchen while ur mum enjoying her dream n she quite mad if her secret ingredient is used to be her son's Broga hill breakfast, i cooked a few dishes for my "breakfast"box & early breakfast.
extra cook for breakfast before broga hill...
nice bacteria-free "breakfast"box...
think its enough for me to climb d broga hill....

But finally, my mates din make it to broga hill at all...lonely night for xmas eve...

No comments:

Post a Comment